Award winning Officiants
- We are honored to have been recogized for our services.
- 2014 - Couples Choice Awards - Wedding Wire
- 2014 - Best Officiant - Dallas A List
- 2015 - Couples Choice Awards - Wedding Wire
- 2016 - Dallas Fort Worth Region - Expertise
- 2017 - Couples Choice Awards - Wedding Wire
- 2019 - Winner/3rd Dallas Fort Worth Region - 3 Best Rated
- 2022 - Winner/3rd Dallas Fort Worth Region - 3 Best Rated
- Ordained Ministers: Some religious denominations and congregations make distinctions between different types of clergy, classifying them as ordained or licensed ministers. Each denomination sets its own policy for distinguishing between the two, religious organizations consider ordained ministers to be permanent clergy. Ordination permits the minister to perform church rites and sacraments, such as baptisms, legal marriages, funerals, christenings, blessings & more. Ordination is usually a one time event, valid for a lifetime.
Caring, professional, experienced
- We specialize in a variety of types of wedding ceremonies; Traditional, Contemporary, Religious, Interfaith, Non Denominational, Christian, Humanist, Commitment/Civil Ceremonies, Same Gender & LGBT, Vow Renewals, Elopements, Rush & Same Day.
- Award winning, professional, caring, experienced, non-judgemental Officiants.
- Wonderful staff with years of professional experience to assist your every need.
- We provide you with information on obtaining & filing your Texas Marriage License, see our page Texas Marriage Laws.
- Every ceremony is unique in it's own way. Our Ordained Ministers guide you through the entire ceremony, putting you at ease so you can enjoy your wedding.
- Our Officiants speak English, however if you would like to incorporate Spanish or another language, our Ministers are happy to let you speak your own vows to each other.