DFW TX. Mobile Notary fees.
- We do our best to make sure our appointments are on time, friendly & quick. We offer flexible scheduling. Certain exclusions apply & fees remain the same for bad weather, acts beyond our control, & traffic delays. Services not listed below will be determined upon request. Fees will apply to every service received. The Fees listed are subject to change at any time without notice . All Rights Reserved.Payment is due immediatly upon receipt. We offer Commercial & Non-Commercial Mobile Notary Services, we travel to you for your convenience!
- SCHEDULE BY CALLING 817-209-7061.
- We are not attorneys or a law office; we are not licensed to practice law in Texas and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. Under the Texas Admin. Code 87.43, A Notary Public is prohibited by law to act in the capacity of an attorney, give advice in preparing legal documents, issue identification cards, distribute confidential information or perform any notatarial act unless the signer is present.
- Texas Notaries are prohibited from preparing or choosing the documents for signing. Fee Schedule: Section 406.024, Government Code, is amended & effective as of 09/01/23.
- NON COMMERCIAL:
- These rates apply for a 15 minutes (includes waiting time). 9am to 6pm (Monday through Friday) - $25 first 25 miles, $1.00 each additional mile. 24 Hours Notice. 6 pm to 8pm (Monday through Friday) - $35 first 25 miles, $1.00 each additional mile. 24 Hours Notice. 9 pm to 8pm (Saturday & Sunday) - $35 first 25 miles, $1.00 each additional mile. 24 Hours Notice.
- Holidays Add $50 (New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas.Parking fees as incurred. Rush Service add $20.00 - Less than 24 hour notice.
- Protesting a bill or note for non-acceptance or non-payment, register and seal $4.00
- Each notice of protest $1.00
- Protesting in all other cases $4.00
- Certificate and seal to protest $4.00
- Taking the acknowledgement or proof of any deed or other instrument in writing, for registration, including certificate and seal:
- For the first signature $10.00
- For each additional signature $1.00
- Administering an oath or affirmation with certificate and seal $10.00
- All certificates under seal not otherwise provided for $10.00
- Copies of all records and papers in the notary public's office, for each page $1.00
- Taking the depositions of witness, for each 100 words $1.00
- Swearing a witness to a deposition, certificate, seal and other business connected with taking a deposition $6.00
- All notarial acts not provided for $6.00
- Business Notary Services: Rates for business hours (9am-6pm) with 24 hour notice. (Discounts for repeat clients after 3rd visit).
- Add $25 per additional 15 minutes needed (includes waiting time). We can not waive fees for additional time needed once we arrive.
- 6 pm to 8pm (Monday through Friday) - Add $25
- Rush Service add $20.00 - Less than 24 hour notice.
- Holidays Add $50 (New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas.
- Parking Fees as incurred.
- 15 Minute Appointment -Flat Fees (fee includes signatures)
- Bank Location $75 (non real estate documents)
- Hospitals $100
- Medical Offices $75
- Vehicle Dealership $75
- Other Business Offices $75
- UPS Store/Post Office $50
- Vehicle Towing Agencies $75.00
- Law/Attorney Offices $75.00
- Jails/Prisons $150
- Loan Closings/Real Estate Closings $200
Photographs: Notarizing photographs is not an authorized notarial act. However, we can notarize a statement about a photograph with the photograph as an attachment.
Names that don’t match.
The name on the document does not match the name on the ID.
Documents with blanks.
Documents must be complete and have no blank spaces. However, if there are blanks that are to be left blank, The Signer will be asked to insert “to be added later,” or “N/A”.
Faxed or copied signatures.
A photocopied signature may never be notarized.
We cannot backdate or forward date a notarization. The document can bear the date it is created or becomes effective, but document is notarized with the dated the day the notarization.