Reservations made easy! Powered by GoDaddy SSL (Standard Secure Protocol).
$499 MARRY ME - UP TO 40 GUESTS MAXIMUM – 2.5 HOUR RESERVATION – ITINERARY
- With this package, the Bride can use the Bride’s changing room for a few minutes (arrive with hair & make-up already done).
- Bring your marriage license, we explain the license process, & sign your marriage license.
- Our Ordained Ministers perform your ceremony (or you can bring your own).
- You can include a small bridal party such as Best Man, Maid/Honor, Ring Boy, and Flower Girl (optional).
- The Bride can walk down the aisle & be given away (optional).
- We guide you through the entire ceremony, so you never feel “lost”.
- The ceremony does include “repeat after me” marriage & ring vows, however, you can also add your own if you wish.
- This also leaves enough time for you to get some photos with your family.
- After the ceremony, you can have a “Do It Yourself Reception”. You can bring a guest book, appetizers, cake, desserts, food, paper-goods; plates, forks, cups, etc).
- This package gives you ample space; A second room with buffet tables & extra tables with seating, you can even use our candy vases, coffee bar/beverage bar, stand up cooler for sodas/beverages, Food prep area/room; Refrigerator/Freezer for ice, microwave. We provide table linens.
To begin the reservation process GIVE US A CALL FIRST TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY (dates/times) at 817-209-7061. Then proceed by filling in the easy couples contract (reservation form) below.
Please only use an advanced Browser such as Safari, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, when filling out the form. Internet Explorer is not recommended. You can text 817-209-7061 to confirm that your form has been received (allow a few minutes after submitting). Otherwise, we process reservations in the evenings between 6 and 10pm, at which time we will send out a payment receipt. All confirming details are located inside the emailed receipt. Our website does not process payments, we do that manually behind the scenes, when we process the reservation.