Wedding & Elopement ceremonies in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas areas. With these packages, our Officiants travel to you, and we now offer virtual wedding ceremonies via Skype due to the Covid Crisis. We also offer our Military couples absentee partner/stand in proxy ceremonies, with absentee affidavit - read your county clerks website to obtain your marriage license and affidavit.
Covid Crisis - call us directly at 817-209-7061 to find out what the current requirements and options are for ceremonies.Option A: No Frills License Signing Package - $100 (15 Minute Reservation in person with Minister) - This package only takes takes a couple of minutes. Our Minister will meet with you for a simple license signing, explain the marriage license & how it gets filed back with the County Clerk's office, sign your marriage license, that's it, our simplest package. There is no ceremony (no vows, no rings, etc, with this package). Call for availability when you are ready to reserve then click here to reserve: Option B : Virtual/online No Frills Package (10 minute online virtual appointment with Minister).RESERVE NO FRILLS CLICK HERE.
Option A: Texas Two Step Ceremony Package - $179(30 Minute Reservation in person Minister for a 15 minute ceremony) - This pre-written ceremony script consist of the following elements focusing on the love and friendship between the 2 of you, it is a very modern, contemporary script; Optional Processional & Recessional (walking down the aisle), Opening/Greeting, Optional Giving Away of the Bride, Marriage Readings, Consent to Marry, Intro to Vows, Marriage Vows (& you can also add your own). Intro to Rings, Ring Vows, Optional Prayer, Marriage Blessing, Pronouncement & Announcement of Reception. Our Minister will explain and sign your marriage license on ceremony day. Call for availability when you are ready to reserve then click here to reserve: Option B: Virtual/online Texas Two Step Ceremony (20 minute online virtual appointment with Minister).RESERVE TEXAS TWO STEP CLICK HERE.
More about virtual ceremonies in 5 easy steps.
1. It's simple, just call us at 817-209-7061 for details & availability, and to arrange your "virtual via Skype appointment". You will need to have Skype App on your device (phone app or computer app, both with audio and camera). On your wedding day, we will send you a meeting email link to start your ceremony.
2. Make your reservation by clicking the package link above.
3. Mail us (address below) your TEXAS MARRIAGE LICENSE & LICENSE RETURN ADDRESSED ENVELOPE & Photocopies of ID's. After you mail it to us, allow 3-10 days for us to recieve your marriage license. We will send you a confirmation text when we receive your marriage license. We are not responsible for postal delays and/or lost mail. Texas marriage licenses can only be obtained from any County Clerks office in Texas, see our map on our Texas Marriage license page.
4. At your appointment time click your email link to connect to our meeting via Skype for our Minister to perform your ceremony and/or license signing. Ceremony is held by our Ministers in Tarrant County.
5. After the ceremony, we will mail your marriage license back to the County Clerk's office for you in the return addressed envelope, or we can mail the license back to you in a pre-addressed envelope that you have provided, for faster processing. Again, We are not responsible for postal delays and/or lost mail.
A One Stop Wedding Shop Ministry
P.O. Box 886
Kennedale, Tx. 76060
Our packages are determined by the amount of time that you need for a Minister. Charges may incur should you go over your appointment time. Please note, we do not charge to perform the actual ceremony. Any fees collected are strictly paying "booking fees" to put you into our calendar. Cancellation/refunds will be given at a 25% maximum amount of the total amount paid, with 48 hour notice of intent to cancel in writing via email. We do not charge for rescheduling, provided that we receive a minimum 4 hour notice of intent to reschedule, and provided that your marriage license has not expired. Wedding "no shows" or "late-shows (beyond appointment time) are deemed forfeited, and no refund will be given, you would need to book/reserve a new reservation to marry.